0 votes1 answer0 views
What do SDETs and QA engineers earn, and how do I negotiate a raise or offer?
What do SDETs and QA engineers earn, and how do I negotiate a raise or offer?
- Careers & interviews
- Career planning
Ask what you are stuck on, and answer what you know. Other SDETs vote for the best answers.
6 questions in Careers & interviews about Career planning
What do SDETs and QA engineers earn, and how do I negotiate a raise or offer?
What coding and system-design questions come up in SDET interviews, and how should I prepare?
How do I transition from SDET to software engineer, or is SDET a dead end?
How do I move from manual QA to automation with no coding background?
Will AI replace SDETs and QA engineers, and which skills stay valuable?
What is the difference between an SDET and a QA automation engineer, and which skills separate them?